Natural At Home Remedies For Vomiting Sensation
There are a lot of home remedies that you can reach out for if you are feeling giddy. From doing simple exercises to turning to your kitchen cabinet for cooking up home remedies, there are a whole lot of things that you can do to get relief from giddiness.
What is dizziness or giddiness: You might feel unsteady or light headed. If this happens for a long time, then do consult a doctor. Giddiness can happen because of various reasons. Low blood pressure is a common cause of giddiness. Sometimes, even eating less can make you giddy. A new pair of prescription glasses can also cause dizziness. The serious reasons behind giddiness include quick changes in one’s blood pressure, stroke and heart problem. Brain tumors can also cause dizziness. Doctors might order tests like CT scan, MRI, neurological tests, hearing tests and ECG to find out the cause of recurring giddiness.
Home remedies for giddiness: If you feel that your problem isn’t serious and can be treated at home, then try some of these remedies.
Try some simple exercises to deal with the giddiness. Move your eyeballs in different directions, and move your neck clockwise and anti-clockwise. You might like to do some sitting and standing exercises for relief. You can also wiggle your toes to get relief from dizziness. Exercises generally help because fresh oxygen in your body refreshes and rejuvenates you.
- If your dizziness is due to other diseases such as respiratory diseases, viral or flu like symptoms, then you should get that treated.
- You might also need to drink plenty of fluids to solve the problem. Fresh fruit juices, clear soups and a lot of water are recommended for everyone. Do avoid carbonated beverages if you are feeling dizzy.
- Make a mixture of mustard, vinegar, pepper and salt. Mix these in equal proportions. Drink this with a glass of water. It is believed that this improves the blood circulation and prevents dizziness.
- To get rid of giddiness, mix black pepper, fresh lime juice and a pinch of salt in water.
- A mixture of apple cider and honey can also work wonders for people suffering from giddiness.
- Mix some fresh fruit peels in yogurt and eat this to get relief from dizziness.
Tips for nausea and vomiting:
- Ginger is a great remedy for nausea and vomiting. Eat ginger in any form – fresh, extract or crystals to get relief from nausea. Make yourself a cup of ginger tea, bite into ginger sticks or eat a ginger cookie for relief.
- Drink some warm broth like clear soups or herbal teas. Saltine crackers and a beverage made with warm water and lemons can work well too.
- You can bite into a peppermint candy or run some peppermint oil for relief.