Home Remedies for Hair Nutrition
Hair needs to be cared for and looked after. Just like you look after yourself with pedicures, manicures, skin polishing treatments and massages, you need to pamper your hair too. In fact, it’s very easy to look after your hair. You don’t need expensive products to take care of your hair nutrition. Just set aside some time and use kitchen products to keep that mane healthy and glossy.
Egg remedies: Let’s start with eggs
- A simple, everyday food product, eggs can be turned into great hair conditioners.
- Mix one or two egg yolks with two spoonfuls of castor oil. Massage this into your hair and rinse after sometime.
- Whip two eggs and massage the mixture into your hair. After a while rinse it off and shampoo your hair. Rinse your hair with a mixture of water and vinegar.
- You can even whip up two eggs and add a spoonful of baby oil in it. Add some water to this and then massage the mixture into your hair and all over your scalp. Rinse after some time.
- Beat an egg yolk into a small cup of yogurt with a dash of lime and some bits of peel. Apply this mixture on your hair and rinse thoroughly after a few minutes.
- Whip an egg and add half-a-teaspoon of olive oil. Then add some warm water to the paste and mix thoroughly. After you’ve shampooed your hair, massage this mixture into your hair and leave it on for some time before rinsing it off. This mixture acts as a good conditioner.
- A mixture of a tablespoon of yogurt, half-a-teaspoon of almond oil, an egg yolk and a spoonful of honey also acts as a good hair conditioning and moisturizing treatment.
Hair care tips: Here are some more hair care tips to keep your hair healthy.
- Do not use shampoos that contain sodium laurel sulphate because they can be harsh on the hair.
- Every now and then, treat your hair to a hot oil treatment. Warm oil can make your hair glossy and supple, and can also prevent split ends.
- A healthy, balanced diet is also very important. Make sure that you eat at regular meal times and include a lot of fruits, vegetables, lentils, beans and dairy products in your food. Drink a lot of water, and also take vitamin supplements for healthy hair.
- Look for natural hair care products that have essential oils in them.