Chill Chocolate Recipes With Whipped Cream
No. of Servings: 1 serving
Preparation time: 15 to 20 minutes
Cooking time: nil minutes
Cookie Milk Shake Ingredients :
- 6 to 7 scoops of plain vanilla ice cream
- 6 to 8 chocolate cream-filled cookies
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of hot Chocolate syrup
- 1 cup of regular non fat free milk
- ½ a cup of chocolate chips semi sweet
Chocolate Whipped Cream Ingredients:
- 1 to 1 ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons of regular cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of thick granulated sugar
Method to make cookie milkshake:
- Start by chilling the glass from the blender and the glass that will be used to serve the milkshake in.
- Take the ice cream straight from the freezer as if it is kept outside it tends to soften too early and this make the milkshake end up with a soup like consistency.
- If one faces trouble while scooping out the ice cream, then try the scoop into a mug of hot water.
- Next add half of the milk along with the ice cream to the blender. Mix the ice cream and the milk well until they are totally blended well. Skimmed milk does not work with this recipe, weight watchers and those on diets can also use it.
- Then proceed to add the next half of the milk along with the chocolate chips and the entire lot of chocolate cookies. As an alternative to get a different taste one can always substitute the chocolate cream cookies and use with chocolate mint-filled cookies.
- Then blend the ingredients till the milkshake achieves a smooth consistency. Feel free to add more milk if the shake is too creamy or thick. The milk will dilute it without ruining the taste.
- Proceed to drizzle some of the hot chocolate syrup on to the inner side of the serving glass as a garnish. This is an optional step.
- Pour the ready milkshake in to the glass and serve.
- You ca also make the chocolate whipped cream by chilling the mixing bowl at least ½ an hour prior to making of the milkshake. Chilling it beforehand make the whipping of the cream easier.
- Pour the whipping cream and the regular cocoa powder into the mixing bowl.
- Using the hand mixer blend the cocoa powder, sugar and the whipping cream.
- Add the chocolate whipped cream to the top of the milkshake.
- It is now ready to serve.