Idiot Proof Diet And Premium Diet Plans
What is idiot proof diet. Does that suit anybody who takes it. Please let me know which foods form a part of such diet plans
The idiot proof diet is a feasible and doable theory that can help you lose weight. The basic theory of the idiot proof diet is that the person has to constantly adjust his/her nutrient and caloric ratio, so that the body does not get a chance to adjust to its metabolic ratio. This way, your metabolism is on the run and doesn’t slow down. Some of the basics of the idiot proof diet are as following:
Idiot Proof Diet Package
- Meals fluctuate between protein rich or carbohydrate rich during the 11-day period of the diet.
- The diet recommends eating four meals in a day, each meal separated by a gap of 2.5 hours. This helps to balance the blood sugar levels.
- The diet encourages you to prepare all your meals in your kitchen, instead of ordering take-outs. You may also want to take a home-cooked meal to work instead of eating at the office cafeteria.
- Through the day, you are advised to alternate between protein and carbohydrate meals.
- A simple meal with a minimum of spices is what the diet plan recommends.
- The diet doesn’t mention caloric restrictions, but then you must use restraint while eating and not overeat.
- For maximum benefits, the diet advises you to keep the calorie count of each glass of beverage to about 10 calories.
- A lot of water, about 8-10 glasses per day, is absolutely necessary for quick weight loss.
- The diet encourages people to walk twice a day for 30-minutes each time. You may even want to walk once a day for about 45 minutes.
- Sweets are another thing to avoid.
Since the meal plans in the diet offer fewer carbohydrate calories than what you might be used to, weight loss takes place faster. Also since many of the meals are high on protein, weight loss happens because protein has very less effect on the blood sugar.
Foods that you must include: Remember that the diet prohibits the consumption of refined sugars and carbohydrates. So get rid of those desserts, pasta, bread, potato and rice. The diet encourages people to include foods like nuts, avocado, green vegetables, cream, butter, eggs, seafood, poultry, meat and green tea in their diet.
Suitability to the diet: Well, if you have the will to lose some of those unwanted calories, then this diet can help you. The best part about this diet is that it will not leave you hungry with cravings striking every now and then. It is a practical way of looking at food and helps you on your way to a healthy lifestyle and correct food habits. So, give it a try!