Berry Sorbet with Easy Dessert Recipes
Very berry sorbet is an excellent dessert choice for summer months. This dessert can be prepared easily with in no time.
2 cups raspberries, frozen
2 cups strawberries, frozen
2 cups blueberries, frozen
1 cup cold water
¼ cup sugar
½ cup pineapple orange banana frozen concentrate
Chopped berries for garnish
- If you use fresh berries wash them well and peel them, if necessary, and freeze them for 5 to 6 hours before proceeding.
- Combine water with frozen berries, sugar and frozen concentrate in a food processor. Cover the processor and process on medium speed till the mixture is smooth.
- Garnish with mixed chopped berries and serve immediately. This recipe makes 12 servings.
- If the berries are available and are in season then you may use fresh, ripe berries instead of frozen ones.
- This is a very low calorie dessert option and an ideal option when there are time constraints.
- To make this dessert diabetes friendly substitute sugar with any natural sweetener or artificial sweetener. This minute change will help to decrease the total calories and carbohydrates of this recipe further.
- If the berries are ripe and sweet enough you may not need to add any sugar at all.