Asthma Treatments And Cures For Asthma Relief
Asthma is a chronic state of health in which the patient faces difficulty in normal respiration or the breathing process. Asthma refers to a narrowing of the passage for the incoming or outgoing air for respiration. When the lumen of the trachea gets narrowed due to any reason, such as the accumulation of mucus, the air passage becomes narrow and this leads to what is called asthma.
Recommended Tips And Home Remedies For Treating Asthma
There are many home remedies to treat asthma. Some of them are as follows:
- You are recommended to consume fresh lemon juice on an empty stomach every morning. You may also couple your lemon juice with ginger extract.
- This will help to loosen mucus and help you flush out the common irritants like dust and pollen in the mucus which primarily cause the narrowing of respiratory tract, leading to asthma.
- You may prepare an extract of basil leaves and black pepper and consume a teaspoon of it thrice every day.
- Try a mixture of honey and freshly ground turmeric powder for good results.
- You may also consume basil leaves with honey to relieve asthma.
- Fenugreek seeds are supposed to be highly instrumental in alleviating the symptoms of asthma. You are required to soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight and then grind it to prepare an extract.
- You may consume this fenugreek seed extract with honey and ginger juice. This will serve as a powerful expectorant and relieve the affliction.
- You can also chew the seeds of black pepper as this will provide immediate relief in case of an asthma attack.
- You are recommended to consume roasted gram with milk to alleviate the symptoms of asthma.
- Steam inhalation is highly recommended to cleanse the respiratory tract and thereby mitigate the affliction.
- You may also consume Bishop’s milk and yogurt to relieve the ailment.
- You may also prepare an extract of basil leaves and mix it with honey and the paste of bitter melon root.
- You are advised not to eat spicy foods, processed or canned foods, fried foods and refined cereals.
- You are recommended not to consume fruits
- Its with a high sugar content. As such, you must not eat fruits like banana, apple, and guava.
- You must consume a lot of fluids, especially water, to cleanse your body. Not drinking enough water may otherwise aggravate the affliction.
- These are a few tips to alleviate asthma. Do keep in mind that it is essential to consult a doctor for ailments like asthma. You must always be prepared to handle emergency situations like an asthma attack.