Fast weight loss diet
Are you dreading the next family get-together because you feel out of shape? Despite regular exercise and common fast weight loss tricks, it can seem difficult to lose those extra pounds. People may question fast weight loss diets but the truth is that you can lose up to 10 kilos in 30 days by following a few tips for fast weight loss.
How to lose weight fast
• The most important tip for a fast weight loss diet is to reduce your salt intake. Cutting down on salt also helps the body get rid of retained water. You will find yourself less bloated and puffy once you go on a no salt or low salt diet.
Ditch the takeout lines. Fast food is not only greasy and fattening, most seasonings and sauces in take out foods contain high levels of sodium.
• Ditch the sugar in your morning cup of java. While you are at it, avoid all processed juices and sodas. Even those advertised as fewer calories may contain high fructose supplements. Like salt, sugar can trigger false hunger pangs. Try natural sweeteners instead.
• Another tip on fast weight loss diet is swapping regular tea for healthy green tea. Green tea is known to rev up your metabolism and boost your calorie burning.
• Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, salads, and fruits. Fast weight loss diet does not have to spell an empty stomach. Another how to rule to speed up loss of weight fast is to eat limited portions every two hours. This will fasten your calorie burning process, while ensuring that you have a regular supply of nutrition.
• Drink plenty of water. It clears your system and keeps you refreshed. When you are on a fast weight loss diet, it is important to keep yourself hydrated. Sometimes hunger is just a default code signaling thirst. Make sure you do not confuse the two.
• Reach out for a healthy breakfast. Start your day with a healthy decision and you are most likely to follow it through the day. Add fiber to your breakfast in the form of multi grain breads, oatmeal cereals, or granola bars.
Before you embark on a fast weight loss diet, consult your doctor and dietician. They can help you formulate a realistic menu plan and exercise routine. Also note that it is unadvisable to follow a fast weight loss diet if you are recovering from a medical condition, are pregnant, or suffer from diabetes or heart related conditions. While a fast weight loss diet works, in the long term, you are better off combining a healthy diet and workout routine to lose weight gradually.
Alternative Treatment for Fast Weight Loss
As much as you would like to shed pounds rapidly at the drop of a hat, your internal organs and your body on the whole, will have much to be grateful to you if you observe a rational decision of dropping weight slowly yet steadily. It is possible to lose 10 to 15 kilos of weight through cosmetic surgery and crash diets. However, crash diets that offer quick fix remedies always come with serious implications. The internal organs almost always are affected in some form or the other with crash diets and it is highly recommended that you set yourself a reasonable time frame of three months to achieve the desired result.
There are two main elements in effective weight loss - calorie intake and exercise. Increase the consumption of water to as much as possible during the day. Water helps the body to flush out toxins while cleansing the system. Consume at least seven healthy portions of vegetables and fruits. Vegetables that aid in quick weight loss without compromising on health include broccoli, red and yellow peppers, cucumbers, grapefruit, tomatoes, bok choy, spinach, and sprouts. Fruits and vegetables are not only low in calories but they are high in fiber and boost the body with the unique composition of phytochemicals and antioxidants.
Exercise is an absolute must in shedding superfluous weight and toning the muscles. Determine the kind of exercises which would be best for you and maintain a steadfast routine in matters of diet and exercise. This will help you to achieve realistic goals within a reasonable timeframe.