gm diet vegetarian
The GM diet vegetarian variant has been designed especially for people who do not eat meat, but are overweight. This diet plan aims at a weight loss of about 10 to 15 pounds, by the end of one week. The diet is also touted to bring about a positive change in a person’s attitude, emotions, because of the cleansing effects it has on the body. The GM diet vegetarian version is based on the concept of eating the foods that require more calories to burn, as compared to the calories they contain. Moreover, the foods that are a part of the GM diet vegetarian plan are the ones that flush all the toxins and impurities out of your system, which can help you feel better on the whole.
Moreover, if you do lose at least 10 pounds in 7 days, it is only natural that you feel lighter and more energetic. However, there are two ground rules that you need to consider before you decide to follow the GM diet vegetarian plan. The first rule is that you need to drink at least 10 glasses of water each day and the second is that you cannot consume any alcohol, while you are on a the diet.
Given below is the GM diet vegetarian plan:
- Day 1: Your first day on the diet consist of all varieties of fruits, except bananas. You can eat fruits in any amount, without any reservations. The two fruits that are the most highly recommended are cantaloupe and watermelon.
- Day 2: On the second day you can eat all the vegetable that you want, without any restriction on the amount or the type. The veggies can be eaten in the raw form, or can be cooked. However, if you are eating cooked vegetables, avoid adding oil or coconut. You can begin your day with a boiled potato.
- Day 3: You can eat any quantity and type of fruits and vegetables on the third day, with the exception of bananas and potatoes.
- Day 4: The two foods that you can eat on this day are bananas and milk. You can eat up to eight bananas and drink 3 glasses of milk. In addition to that, you can have a bowl of the GM diet vegetarian soup.
- Day 5: On the fifth day you are allowed to eat a cup of rice. Along with rice, you need to eat 6 tomatoes. However, on this day, your water intake needs to increase to 12 glasses, to flush out the excessive uric acid your body produces.
- Day 6: You can eat a combination of vegetables and rice (1 cup) on this day. There is no restriction on the amount of vegetables that you can eat.
- Day 7: On the last day of your diet, you need to eat a cup of rice fruit juice and vegetables.
It is said that you can use this diet as often as you like, without any dear of negative or harmful side effects. In case you want to repeat the diet, you need to wait for at least 3 days, before trying it again. However, it is best to check with a doctor or a nutrition expert, before you decide to follow the Genral Motors diet vegetarian plan.