Healthy Eating and Nutrition
Healthy diet should be consumed for great health benefits and to improve the over all health of individuals. Malnutrition is the chief source of improper health and all the troubles are faced by the body because of an unhealthy diet. A healthy diet plan can help you greatly to plan your diet in order to make up for the ingredients which are lacking in your staple food.
The body requires sufficient amount of calories, fats, lipids, carbohydrates and vitamins in appropriate proportion for the body to work well. A diet plan will guide you to plan various food options and yet get the benefit of a variety of nutrients. This helps to maintain the ratio between various ingredients like carbohydrates and lipids.
Healthy Food Choices
For healthy diet you need to know about healthy eating recipes and make healthy food choices. In order to plan a healthy diet food plan you need to consider the following parameters:
- You need to make sure that you include fruits and vegetables in your diet. This helps to provide vitamins and minerals. They regulate the bodily functions for proper metabolism and guarantee optimum health benefits.
- Fast food and junk food which consists of a lot of oil is not recommended as it is not good for the heart.
- Usage of higher amount of oil while cooking regular meals should also be curtailed.
- Intake of 6-8 glasses of 200 ml of water daily is considered to be optimum and you should take it as a part of a healthy diet.
- While making healthy food choices, you should include more green leafy vegetables like fenugreek and spinach along with pulses like peas and beans in your regular diet.
- Carbohydrates should be limited by limiting the intake of rice and chapattis.
- Inclusion of green tea in place of addictive caffeine in tea as it contains almost half the amount of caffeine as compared to normal tea so it will be a great step for good health.
- Milk and fruits should be taken as a part of the breakfast and healthy snacks can be taken otherwise
- Inclusion of salad as a part of the meals will definitely do you good.
- Fiber in the food is essential and it helps to deal with constipation troubles in the body.
Healthy diet and healthy food choices will ensure good health for your body and this will increase the longevity of your life.