When a balanced diet is followed the need for dietary supplements is nil. You can easily gain your weight by eating nutritious foods daily. Keep the following points in mind –
- Have small meals at frequent intervals instead of 2 heavy meals.
- Avoid drinking water before any meals.
- Include calorie dense foods like all type of nuts, milk and milk products, fish, chicken, lean meat, eggs and whole grains and pulses in the daily diet.
- To increase calories or add bulk in the diet you can add milk powder in the dough for making breads.
- Exercise well to increase your muscle mass and avoid taking any kind of psychological or physical stress.