Lipotropics - A Healthy Supplement for Weight Loss
Lipotropic supplements are similar to thermogenics and help in preventing the build up of fat, but are a little less harsh on the body. Lipotropics are a combination of more than one of the following ingredients.
- Choline/ Inositol – They are B Vitamins that prevent the buildup of fat in the liver. They are known to convert fat into energy within one cell itself.
- L-Carnitine – It is an amino acid, but the chemical composition is similar to the vitamin choline. They are also known to be helpful in preventing accumulation of fat in the liver and are also necessary for the body in converting fat to energy.
- L-Methionine – This essential amino acid acts as an antioxidant and protects the body against harmful free radicals. Fat present in the body can be broken down by its aid.
Thereby it protects the liver against fatty accumulation. However large doses should be avoided.
- Pantothenic acid – It is sometimes called Vitamin B5 and it produces energy from fat. It breaks down both amino and fatty acids in the body.
- Pyruvate – Supplement form is believed to enhance the production of energy. To be effective on weight control, high doses of pyruvate are required, but seek professional advise before that.
Lipotropics are naturally occurring substances that are effective in losing weight by breaking down the fat and aiding weight loss. In some cases when a fat burning diet or fat burning foods and even fat burning supplements do not work on certain individuals, doctors discern the use of Lipotropics to break down fat in the individual’s body. In the medical term, Lipotropics are viewed as natural fat burners. The fat that is broken down is eliminated from the body through the waste matter. Lipotropic injections are a novel way of getting rid of fat and one of the newer methods to reduce fat in the body. Through the use of lipotropic injections, the creation of lecithin in the liver is stimulated.
Weight Loss Supplements
By stimulating the lecithin in the liver, the cholesterol in the body is liquidized thus reducing the level of cholesterol in the blood. The decrease of cholesterol in the blood thwarts the buildup of fat in the liver. In most obese people, a fatty liver is responsible for slow metabolism and a slow function of the liver. Lipotropics help in boosting the metabolism of the body thus increasing immunity to illness by causing the production of antibodies in the system. Independent Lipotropics like choline, inositol and methionine that are useful in aiding fat metabolism, reducing the occurrence of a fatty liver and protecting the kidneys. Lipotropics in addition to a healthy diet greatly reduced the fat and weight of an individual who has been trying to reduce fat for a long time.
Lipotropics are chemical compounds that impact the metabolism of fat in the body by intensifying the removal of fat deposits in the liver and lessening the chances of health risks. Lipotropic agents such as choline, inositol, and methionine help in preventing the buildup of unhealthy fats in the liver that cause sluggish liver functionalities. In addition, maximum Lipotropics enrich liver function by encouraging the healthy transfer of fats and bile to and from the liver. Choline, inositol and methionine are the most importantly and favorably utilized Lipotropics. All these compounds are naturally available in foods and are also procurable as nutritional supplements. Choline is helpful in metabolizing fats and a natural deficiency in this compound is one of the reasons that lead to cirrhosis of the liver, fatty degeneration and abnormal hardening or thickening of the arteries. Choline is available in dietary form as lecithin. Inositol on the other hand is closely linked to choline and is an essential part of the vitamin B complex. It is useful in emulsifying or liquefying the fats that are found in lecithin and whole grains. Methionine as a lipotropic is an amino acid that contains sulphur and aids in reducing the buildup of fat in the liver. Methionine energizes the function of choline and inositol in the body.