Healthy Diet Plans >>  Hair loss and growth cycle in young male

Hair loss and growth cycle in young male:

I am 25 yrs male and suffering from hair loss at a very young age kindly advice me how I could recover my hair?

Each hair grows approximately little less than half an inch in the hair growth cycle which lasts for 2-6 years. Around 90 percent of hair on the scalp is growing at one point and the remaining 10 percent is in a resting phase. After about 2-3 months the hair in resting phase may fall and new hair growth takes place. So as a part of this cycle it is normal to shed some hair daily. However if you experience excessive hair loss problem then it can be due to a long term stress or illness, hormonal problem, certain medications and infection.

ADVERTISEMENT
Hair loss can also be due to some underlining disease like diabetes or lupus. In many cases a high fat diet, high salt diet and a high protein diet especially from animal origin tend to damage the kidneys which then can create an acidic blood. So for an appropriate treatment it is very important to know the cause for your hair loss. Consult a specialist for the same to treat the problem at the earliest, till then try the following tips to prevent hair loss.

  1. Have a balanced healthy meal comprising of whole grains, cereals and its products, fresh fruits and vegetables, sprouts, pulses, beans and low fat dairy products. For proteins consume fresh water fish, eggs, lean meats and poultry in moderation. Avoid excess amounts of salt and fats in the diet especially from animal origin as the fats and proteins in them have an effect on the blood making it more acidic. Acidic blood when reaches the scalp, can cause hair loss.
  2. If you have any nutritional deficiencies then correct them first as they can also be a cause for hair loss.
  3. Avoid the use of styling products like gels or creams to set hair as they may have excessive amounts of chemicals that can be responsible for hair loss. Maintain a good scalp health and hygiene, use a mild shampoo every alternate days and if you have dandruff problem then it would be wise to treat that first.
  4. Hair is very sensitive to stress, avoid any kind of stress be it emotional or physical. If your hair loss is due to some underlying disease or skin ailment then consult a specialist for the same. An alteration in the hormonal levels can also cause hair loss, so your specialist may even recommend a test to check the level of hormones in your body.

 

Submitted on January 16, 2014
Related Articles
 
ADVERTISEMENT
 
Features Archive
 
 
Related Topics
 
 
Top Searches
the diet source
healthy breakfast foods
diet health
types of diet
weight gain
eating healthy food
how to eat a balanced diet
diet and nutrition
egg nutrition
eating healthy foods
 
Get Current News
 
 
ADVERTISEMENT