Starlight Recipe Mix With Fresh Lemonade
Starlight Recipe Ingredients:
1cup white grape juice, unsweetened
½ can water, carbonated (about 6 ounces)
½ can diet ginger ale (about 6 ounces)
- Combine diet ginger ale along with carbonated water and white grape juice in a pitcher. Mix gently.
- Put 2 ice cubes each in 4 wine glass or champagne glass. Pour this stirred juice over the ice. If you do not want to use ice cubes then simply pour the stirred juice in chilled wine glass or champagne glass. Garnish with any star fruit before serving, if desired. This recipe makes 4 servings of 1 glass each.
- Starlight sipper is a very low calorie quick and easy recipe which can be prepared in less than 5 minutes. This is a perfect recipe that can be served as appetizer or welcome drink when you have many other things to prepare for a meal.
- This recipe can also be considered diabetes friendly and heart friendly as it provides only 5 gm carbohydrates per serving and negligible amounts of total fat, cholesterol and sodium.
- Ginger ale in this recipe can act as a great appetizer when served before a meal and can enhance digestion process when served after a meal.