Easy To Make Peanut Butter Cookies
All-Star Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients:
1 egg, whole
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
- Lightly grease the cookie sheets, leave aside. Preheat oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
- Combine all the three ingredients that are peanut butter, sugar and whole egg in a medium sized bowl and mix well. Use your hands to combine these ingredients, roll this peanut butter and egg mixture into 1 inch diameter balls. Place these balls on the baking dish, at a distance of 2 inches.
- Lightly grease the bottom of a drinking glass with butter and dip in sugar. Use this glass to flatten the balls placed on the baking dish. Grease a star shaped cookie cutter with butter lightly and dip it in sugar. Press this cookie cutter in the center of each pressed cookie to get a clean star shape. You may use any other shaped cookie cutter if you don’t prefer star shape. But as the recipe is named all star peanut butter cookies, star shape cookie cutter is an ideal choice.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 9 to 10 minutes or until the bottom is lightly brown and the edges are set. This recipe makes 36 servings, serving size of 10 each.
- Substitute sugar with any natural or artificial sweetener to make this recipe diabetes friendly.
- This is a low calorie, low fat recipe; this recipe provides 65 calories and 4 gm fat per serving.