Healthy Peppy Virgin Tomato Gravy Recipe
Tomato Recipe Ingredients:
2 cups chilled tomato juice or other vegetable juice where tomato is the main ingredient
1 tablespoon lime juice or lemon juice
A drop of hot sauce
½ teaspoon prepared horseradish
1 teaspoon Worchester sauce
Celery with leaves and shout stalks
- Gently stir in tomato juice or vegetable juice along with lime juice or lemon juice in a small pitcher.
- Add Worchester sauce, prepared horseradish and a drop of hot pepper sauce in the juice mixture, stir well.
- Place 2 ice cubes each in 2 glasses. Pour this juice and sauce mixture over the ice in the glass. Garnish with celery if desired. This recipe makes 2 glasses of Peppy Virgin Mary.
- Peppy Virgin Mary is a vegetarian recipe that provides about 45 calories and 8 gm carbohydrates per serving.
- As this recipe provides negligible amounts of total fats, cholesterol and sodium it can be considered diabetes friendly and heart friendly too.
- You may even choose to serve this Peppy Virgin Mary without addition of ice.
- Peppy Virgin Mary is a quick recipe which can be prepared within 10 minutes as there is no cooking time required and the method mainly focusing on simply mixing the ingredients.