Healthy Apricot Slush With Peach Ingredients
1 medium fresh peach, peeled and pitted, sliced vertically
2¾ ounce apricot nectar
¾ cup carbonated water
½ tablespoon lemon juice
¾ cup crushed ice cubes
Orange peels, curls
Apricot Slush Cooking Method
- Combine the sliced peach, apricot nectar, lemon or lime juice and crushed ice in a blender. Cover the lid and blend to get a smooth fruit mixture.
- Spoon the blended smooth fruit mixture into 3 tall chilled glasses. Top the fruit mixture with carbonated water. Thread fresh raspberries onto a wooden skewer and wrap fresh orange curl peels around the skewers. If desired garnish peach apricot slush by placing these fruit skewers in the glass. This recipe makes 3 servings.
- Peachy apricot slush is a low calorie, diabetes friendly, vegetarian recipe which provides only about 40 calories, 10 gm carbohydrates and 1 gm dietary fiber per serving.
- This recipe provides negligible amounts of proteins and total fat.
- Peachy apricot slush provides only 14 mg sodium per serving, thus this recipe can be easily incorporated in your menu if you are on a low sodium diet.
- Peachy apricot slush is an easy, quick and refreshing recipe which can be served in less than 10 minutes.
Read more information on health benefits of apricots.