Easy Risotto Recipes with Salmon Rissoto
7 ounce dry rice, Arborio
1½ tablespoon onions, minced
½ teaspoon garlic, minced
¼ cup sun dried tomatoes, cut into pieces
½ tablespoon Italian seasoning, dry, crushed (dried oregano, dried thyme, dried basil, dried rosemary)
Risotto Cooking Method:
- Take a medium bowl and combine uncooked rice, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, minced onions and sun dried tomatoes together.
- Divide this mixture among 4 small plastic bags (self-sealing plastic bags). Seal the bags and label them. Store in a cabinet at room temperature for 3 months.
- Follow the cooking instructions for the risotto when ready to prepare. Serve hot with grilled or broiled chicken, beef, pork or fish. This recipe makes 4 servings.
- This is a very easy and delicious recipe which can be made very quickly.
- This dry mix that is pre-prepared can be served as a quick side dish whenever you need.
- You may cook the risotto in low fat chicken broth.
- If desired you may stir in low fat or reduced calorie Parmesan cheese or Romano cheese to the recipe before serving.
- This recipe provides about 180 calories 4 gm proteins per serving. The total fat content of the recipe is less than 1 gm per serving.