Delicious Natural Golden Sparkler Drink Recipes
Golden Sparkler Drink Ingredients:
20 half orange slices to prepare fruited ice cubes
3 cups fresh unsweetened orange juice
3 cups apricot nectar
1 sparkling water
2 cups ice cubes
Water to prepare fruited ice cubes
- To prepare fruited ice cubes, place a thin lime slice or lemon slice or half orange slice or strawberry slice in each compartment of an ice cube tray. Arrange each thin fruit slice in such a way that the end of each fruit slice extends above each compartment in the tray. Fill the tray with fruit slices with drinking water and place in the freezer until the water turns ice, for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Place enough ice cubes in a punch bowl or a glass pitcher and pour all the apricot nectar and fresh orange juice over the ice cubes. Stir in sparking water and mix gently.
- Place 2 fruited ice cubes each in each 10 tall glasses. Pour the prepared juice mixture over the fruited ice cubes and serve immediately. This recipe makes 10 glasses of golden sparker drink.
- Golden sparkler drink is a very quick, easy and low calorie recipe. This recipe provides only about 76 calories, 19 gm carbohydrates, and 1 gm protein per serving.
- This recipe can be considered diabetes friendly and heart friendly as it provides negligible amounts of total fat, cholesterol and sodium.