Bulging Tummy And Treatment Of Obesity
Many of us try hard to get rid of that dreaded paunch with intense workouts, crunches and sit-ups, or with rigorous diets. Our efforts are more often than not in vain, as that stubborn fat refuses to disappear. A healthy diet and an active lifestyle can keep your weight down and can shed some fat from the tummy, but here are a few tips to get rid of the flab.
Obesity Information And Effective Weight Loss Diet
- Incorporate more fiber into your food to help you loose the extra fat in your body. Health experts say that to shed the fat, you might want to eat at least 25 g of fiber every day. You can get this nutrition from vegetables, fruits, and whole grains. Fiber rich foods can even control your blood cholesterol. Drink a lot of water and choose high quality carbohydrates.
- Water can help you lose the belly fat. While most people associate water with water retention in the body, drinking water throughout the day on a regular basis can actually help the body flush out the excess sodium. So drink about eight large glasses of water every day and choose beverages that do not pile on the calories. Eat a lot of fruits and veggies with high water content.
- Keep a check on your intake of sodium. While, you must have some amount of sodium because it regulates the blood pressure and body fluids, remember that too much of it can cause bloating. So keeping that in mind, opt for fresh foods instead of packaged products as these have high salt content.
- Eat a light meal at night. Experts say that a light dinner will make you eat a fiber-rich breakfast the next morning and will also make your tummy look flatter. You might want up to five small meals through the day instead of three large ones.
- Keep your stress levels down as stress can make you eat more food than you need to.
- Exercise more. Physical activities and exercise are a sure shot way of losing weight. Try to remember that if you exercise more adequately and do not overeat, then you might be able to remain fit and healthy. Choose various exercises that you like – cycling, walking, jogging, swimming, martial arts, free hand exercises. Join a gym if you like, and work with others on exercise programs. Aerobics and dance can be a great way to lose weight too. Work out regularly for at least 20 minutes every day.
- Join a weight training program and exchange that fat for muscle. We suggest that you work with a personal trainer to tone up.