How To Make Lamb Chop Recipes?
Lamb Chop Recipe Ingredients:
4 lamb ribs chops, extra lean
¾ teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
¼ teaspoon coriander, ground
¾ teaspoon ground cumin
1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
- Trim all the visible fat from the lamb chops and cut it to about 1 inch thick chunks.
- Prepare the rub in a small bowl, combine minced garlic and crushed fennel with ground coriander, salt and cracked black pepper. Mix well.
- With the help of your fingers sprinkle this rub all over the lamb chops evenly. Place this rubbed lamb chops in a plate and cover the plate with a plastic wrap. Place the plate in the refrigerator to chill for at least ½ an hour. You may even chill for up to 24 hours. For convenience you can marinate the lamb chops in the rub and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove the lamb chops from the refrigerator and place them directly over medium coals on the rack of an uncovered grill.
- Grill over medium coals until desired doneness is achieved, turning occasionally for even cooking. For medium to rare doneness allow grilling for 12 to 14 minutes and for medium doneness allow grilling for 15 to 17 minutes. You can even use a meat thermometer to check the doneness. For medium to rare doneness the thermometer should read 145 degree Fahrenheit and for medium doneness the thermometer should read 160 degree Fahrenheit. This recipe makes 2 servings.
- Garlic fennel lamb chops is a low calorie diabetes friendly recipe which provides about 129 calories and 7 gm total fat per serving.
- This recipe can be an ideal choice for individuals on low carbohydrate diet as it provides only 1 gm carbohydrate per serving.