Greek Food Recipes with Fresh Parmesan Potatoes
30 numbers wanton wrappers
¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 clove garlic, minced
½ teaspoon dried basil
2 tablespoons olive oil
Cooking with Parmesan Cheese and Crispy Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray and leave aside.
- Cut wanton wrappers diagonally with the help of a sharp knife to form 60 half triangles.
- On the prepared baking dish arrange 1/3 rd of the cut triangles in one single layer.
- Stir in the minced garlic with oil and dried basil in a small bowl. With the help of a brush lightly brush the top side of the wonton triangles. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese over the triangles. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 8 minutes or until the cheese melts and the wonton triangles get a golden brown color.
- When done remove from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Repeat the same procedure with the remaining wonton triangles. Serve warm. This recipe makes about 15 servings.
- You may serve the wonton triangles with fresh avocado dip.
- Use low fat cheese in the recipe. This recipe provides about 70 calories, 2 gm fat and 2 gm protein per serving.