Water Detox Diet Plan For Body Detoxification
Water is one of the major components of a balanced diet. Despite the fact that water supplies no nutrients to the body, it is a vital component for the normal functioning of the body. It serves a lot of functions in the body, one of which is the detoxification of body. Water assists in the removal of toxins that enter the body through air and food. In this manner, water helps in the normal functioning of the various biological and physiological systems of the body.
Water performs several other vital functions in the body.
Importance Of Water As Effective Detoxificant
Some of the important functions of water in the body are:
- Water acts as a natural coolant and helps to regulate body temperature.
- Water carries oxygen and various nutrients to body cells. Blood is approximately 90% water. As such, the mobile component of blood is water which supplies nutrients to various parts of body.
- Water is also instrumental in regulating blood pressure.
- A popular technique to remove toxins from body is to go for the water detox method.
- A water detox diet involves drinking lots of water and other fluids. It is not the easiest of diets to follow, but it does offer your body a myriad number of benefits. A water detox diet depends on your physical ability and stamina to thrive on water. Here are some tips which will help you successfully follow a water detox diet:
- Before starting with your water detox program, you should prepare your body by drinking juices and other fluids.
- You are also advised to eat raw and soft food for some time before commencing the diet.
- Ensure that the water you drink comes from a pure source. As such, spring water is one of the best sources as it is rich in minerals.
- You should practice meditation or yoga to speed up the process of detoxification.
- Do not overexert yourself while you are on a water detox regimen.
A water detox advocates a sufficient intake of water so as to achieve the following:
- Dilute toxin and various waste products in the body so as to facilitate their drainage from the body.
- Clearing of excessive fats from the body.
- Water is one of the best detoxifying agents and a water detoxification program is one of the most effective detoxification techniques, but there are certain limitations of this method of detoxification. You are advised to consult a doctor before you take up a water detox regimen.
- If you are diabetic or susceptible to cardio vascular ailments, you should avoid going on such a diet.