Home Remedies For Psoriatic Arthritis – Treat Signs And Symptoms Of Arthritis
Arthritis is derived from the Greek words “arthon” meaning joint and “itis” meaning inflammation. It is the inflammation of the joints. Arthritis is an affliction of the muscular system of the body, particularly bones and joints. In between every joint of the body’s muscular system, there is a fluid called the synovial fluid. This fluid lubricates the joints, thereby easing the joint movements.
Sometimes, the content of synovial fluid gets diminished in the joints, thereby causing trouble in the movement of joints. This chronic condition of the lack of synovial fluid is referred to as arthritis.
Effective Working Arthritis Home Remedies
Some of the home remedies to treat arthritis are as follows:
- One of the best remedies to cure arthritis is to use potato juice. You may cut potatoes into fine slices, soak the slices in water, and then consume a cup of the extract on an empty stomach every morning.
- You can also consume sesame seeds to treat arthritis. Soak the sesame seeds in water and grind it to prepare a paste which must be consumed every morning.
- Drink the juices of green leafy vegetables like spinach and broccoli, mixed with juices of celery, beet, and carrot. The alkalinity of these juices will help the body to dissolve the deposits around the joints, thereby alleviating the symptoms of the ailment.
- You must consume foods rich in copper as these foods strengthen the muscular system.
- You must also consume foods rich in calcium, the backbone of the muscular system of the body.
- You are also recommended to consume slices of garlic on account of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- You may consume bananas as they are rich in vitamin B6 and strengthen the bone structure of the musculoskeletal system.
- Eat pineapples as the enzyme found in pineapple, bromelian, is instrumental in curing arthritis.
- You must drink fresh lemon juice on an empty stomach. The citric acid of this juice helps to promote the dissolving of the deposits of uric acid around the bones.
- You may use castor oil to relieve arthritis. Boil a few drops of castor oil and mix it with a glass of orange juice and consume it before going to bed.
- You may use mustard oil or coconut oil with camphor to massage the joints.
- You are recommended to drink green gram soup with water, garlic, and cloves.
- You may also consume tea made of alfalfa leaves.
Home remedies for arthritis must only be used in tandem with the treatment prescribed by a medical doctor.