Look Young With Tips For Glowing Skin
Looking attractive and staying young is a dream for both men and women. The skin is the basic organ which plays a vital role in the overall impression of an individual, so it should be given proper care. Any negligence and ignorance in the case of skin care should be avoided. People use different skin care products, home remedies, and herbal treatments to make their skin smooth, fresh, radiant, and look younger. A variety of anti aging medicines and products are available in the market each claiming to offer a miraculous way of taking off the years from your skin.
Men and women both have the same chances of aging either with time or prematurely. However, men are more vulnerable to rapid aging of the skin as they are more likely to work outside and have longer times of exposure to sunlight and environmental factors like dust and pollution.
Factors Causing Aging Of Skin
Although, the aging of the skin with the advancing years is a normal phenomenon, no one wants to look prematurely old. The factors that cause the aging of the skin are:
- Over exposure to sunlight causes fine lines and sun spots.
- Smoking causes the skin to age quickly.
- Skin get wrinkled and aged if proper cleansing of the skin pores is not done regularly.
- People having a poor diet also face early aging of the skin.
- Stress and tension also causes the skin to age rapidly.
- Men’s skin contains collagen and elastin cells in a larger amount as compared to women, so women’s skin ages more quickly, especially after the onset of menopause.
- Lack of water in the body causes the skin to become dry and wrinkled.
Paving the way for anti aging skin care involves following simple tips and treatments which can be adopted to make your skin young and healthy:
- Eat a well balanced diet.
- Avoid smoking and the consumption of alcohol.
- Regular massage and exercise delays aging of the skin.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dryness of the skin.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- A skin massage using herbal oils like almond oil, castor oil, lavender oil, or olive oil also delays aging of the skin as it moisturizes and nourishes the skin and improves the regeneration of the skin’s cells and tissues.
- Treating your skin with lemon juice, sour milk, or fermented grapes gives vitamin C to the skin cells and helps in improving the complexion.
- Tincture of iodine and lead can be applied to the skin as an anti aging treatment but it should be used according to a doctors’ advice as some people may develop allergy or skin rashes due to its use.