Ganoderma Extract For Cancer Disease
Ganoderma lucidum is a mushroom that is used in the treatment of cancer, in combination with other modern techniques of treatment. It belongs to the Polyporaceae group of the fungi family. They are more potent than Ginseng and are basically red mushrooms. It is referred to as the ‘King of Herbs’. It is a non addictive and non toxic herb. It is a nutritional supplement, suitable for all age range of people.
Chemo therapy and radiation are the commonly used techniques in the treatment of cancer, which results in the destruction of beneficial cells such as macrophage, blood producing cells, white blood cells and T-lymphocyte. Ganoderma also prevents the unwanted effect of radiation on the above mentioned cells. It also enhances the appetite and improves the immunity levels. It also improves the tolerance level of cancer patients to chemo therapy or radiation. This herb helps in the treatment of the disease by around 40 to 50 percent. The anti carcinogenic property of ganoderma lucidum is attributed to polysaccharide, such as beta glucan and organic germanium. It is also a good source of ganoderic essence, triterpenoids and adenosine.
Effective Ganoderma Herb And Ganoderma Coffee
Anti tumor function is provided by the polysaccharide fraction of ganoderma. Ganoderma supplementation in cancer treatment helps to decrease the side effects of radiation or chemo therapy. The common side effects of chemo therapy or radiation are loss of hair, anorexia or loss of appetite, fatigue, greater risk of infection and bone marrow suppression. It also helps to decrease metastasis and prolongs survival. It prevents recurrence and improves the quality of life. It decreases the pain, which accompanies the treatment procedure and decreases the toxicity levels. Certain properties of ganoderma that helps in cancer treatment are:
- It helps to relieve pain, especially in the later stages of cancer and aids with cancerous ascites, which is fluid accumulation in the abdomen.
- It enhances the circulation and thereby eliminates the toxic free radicals, which in turn cause oxidative damage.
- It improves the detoxification process of liver and thus triggers the regeneration or rejuvenation of cells. It also helps in better performance of the liver.
- It annihilates the terminal enzyme activity of the tumor cells and inhibits the DNA synthesis of the cancer cells. It5 also regulates B and T lymphocytes and thus indirectly prevents the multiplication of cancer cells.
- It promotes macrophages and decreases the side effects.
- It reduces the toxic effects of radiation and chemo therapy.