Dietary Tips for Healthy Body
For a healthy and nutritious body it is important to ensure that you get all the macro and micro nutrients like carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals and fiber in right proportions by consuming a balanced diet. Given below are the healthy tips that would help you to you're your body healthy and more nutritious.
- Eat only when you are hungry; however don't starve yourself on the name of diet because when you sit to eat your next major meal you can not avoid binging. So it would be a better idea to eat 3-4 small meals in a day instead of only two large ones.
- For complex carbohydrates and fiber include whole cereals and grains, pulses and sprouts in the diet. Milk and milk products, eggs, fish, lean meat and poultry can be included in moderation as they provide good quality proteins in the diet.
- Eat loads of fresh fruits and vegetables in different forms like salads, fruit salads, and cooked vegetables. Drink lots of water as many a time when you feel you are hungry, you are actually thirsty and instead of drinking water you eat food.
- As a rule avoid eating junk foods, fried/oily foods, sweets, chocolates, pastries, bakery goods, carbonated drinks, colas, sodas, too much coffee and caffeinated drinks as far as possible. The foods which are mentioned in this point are often the favorite ones of most of the people but it is important to learn the key to moderation to remain healthy and fit.
- Along with a healthy diet regime it is very important to keep your body fit by regular exercise.