The first places that show wrinkles or lines when you begin to age are the eyes and the mouth. Exercising your lips daily will result in firmer and smoother skin. Facial exercises prevent premature aging and also it the best way to keep your skin wrinkle free. Lines that are already present on your face can be reduced as these exercises make the skin and facial muscles tight. You can do facial exercises at any time of the day. An easy facial exercise for the forehead is to lie on a bed, flat on your back. Your head should hang over the edge. Open your eyes and lift your eyebrows as much as you can. Hold this position for about 5 seconds. Relax and repeat this exercise 10 times. The smile exercise is a good exercise for lines around the lips. Start by smiling in a relaxed way and then smile as broadly as you can. You will be doing this correctly if you feel the sides of your mouth straining while you are smiling this way. Hold this position for five seconds before puckering up your mouth and holding that position for 5 seconds too. Do five to ten sets of this exercise at least thrice a day.
There are four basic steps that prevent wrinkles and help you to boast of younger looking skin. These are to clean, exfoliate, moisturize and protect your skin. It is also important to eat a balanced diet, sleep well and also keep your skin hydrated from inside out so that your skin remains moist and supple. Drink at least four to six liters of water a day. You can also try certain home remedies for wrinkles to deal with existing ones and prevent newer ones. Apply egg white to the skin under your eyes. Use a good quality sunscreen whenever you go out into the sun. Massage your face gently with olive oil. This is an effective natural cure for wrinkles. Remember to massage in the direction opposite to the wrinkles. Massage from the bottom to the top on your forehead. Another home remedy is to apply a combination of turmeric and sugarcane juice. Apply castor oil or tomato juice or even a mixture of honey and yogurt on your forehead to combat wrinkles there. If you are still wondering how to prevent wrinkles, try to cut down on the stress in your life. Frown less and smile more!
Remedies to Prevent Wrinkles
You are referring to the wrinkles on your skin? Wrinkles resemble creases on clothes and are caused by sagging skin. Regular massage with any cream, as a lubricant helps in delaying the onset of wrinkles. Regular facial is also effective. The core of a pine apple is used as an excellent technique of controlling wrinkles. Pinching is yet another simple technique of wrinkle control. Check out the following tips:
- Pinch the jaw between the fingers and thumb. The juice of pineapples or apples is equally good for a massage. The massage is done upwards, against the gravity. It enhances the circulation, thereby tightening the skin.
- Topical application of a paste of turmeric powder with sugar cane juice is helpful. A rapid circular massage is helpful.
- Application of pure castor oil proves beneficial. Always remove make up before retiring to bed.
- Mashed green grapes are left on the face for 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
- Any good creams available commercially are massaged for around 15 minutes to tighten the skin, thereby making it firm.
- Lime juice or cleansing milk aids in removing the oiliness from the face.
- A balanced diet with adequate fresh fruits and vegetables is vital.