|Healthy Diet Plans >> Questions Asked >> Alternative Health|
GM diet advice
As I am Hindu I can not consume beef.So what is the GM vegetarian diet plan or program for weight loss. can I consume goat or lamb flesh and can i have wonder soup for all 7 days of diet?
The general motors diet was designed to help in weight reduction and also detoxify the body. Many people, however, stay away from this program as they are vegetarians and are not able to consume beef as per the diet chart. The general motors diet for vegetarian people is a modified version of the original general motor diet plan. Here’s a simple version of the GM diet that a vegetarian can follow.
• Day 1: On day one of the GM diet, a vegetarian can eat all fruits except for bananas. Try consuming as much of cantaloupe and watermelon as you can.
• Day 2: As per your GM diet chart you can stuff yourself with as much of vegetables as possible. You can consume all the raw and cooked vegetables of your choice.
There is no limitation on the type or number of vegetables that you can consume. Cook your vegetables without any coconut or oil. For breakfast you eat have one large boiled potato.
• Day 3: On day three of the GM diet, a vegetarian can eat a mixture of vegetables and fruits of his/her choice. There is no limit on the quantity. However, stay away from bananas and potatoes today.
• Day 4: On day four of your General Motors diet for vegetarians, you need to restrict yourself to milk and bananas. You have to eat eight bananas and drink three glasses filled with milk. One bowl or a cup of vegetable soup is also allowed today.
• Day 5: This is a feast day. Today you can eat a cup of rice and six whole tomatoes. Drink at least 12 glasses of water as this will clear your system of the uric acid your that your body will be producing.
• Day 6: Today is an all vegetables day. You can eat vegetables to your heart’s content (both cooked and uncooked) and also one cup of rice.
• Day 7: Today you can consume one cup of rice, vegetables (unlimited), and fruit juice. Tomorrow when you weigh yourself you will find yourself at least six to seven kilograms lighter as compared to a week ago. If you are looking for additional weight loss, replicate the program again. You can go in for this program as many times as you want to, however, it is best that you rest for a couple of days before repeating the program. By following the GM diet a vegetarian can cleanse his/her digestive system and also remove the toxins that over a period of time accumulated in your system.
You can also consume this soup to supplement your diet. You can consume it at any time and in any quantities as well. Here’s how you prepare it. Take 23 oz of water and add to it six large onions, three whole tomatoes, two green peppers, one bunch celery, and one small cabbage and bring all this to a boil. Season the soup as desired.
This program works great for those who are above 40. Excess weight for these people is extremely dangerous. Serious health issues can be prevented or avoided by maintaining your weight at an ideal level. By following the GM diet a vegetarian can lead a healthy and long life.
|Submitted by S M on September 13, 2010 at 07:45|
GM Diet Advice
The GM diet was formulated by General Motors for their employees. This was formulated for the loss of 10 to 17 pounds per week. The first day is an all-fruit diet. The second day is an all-vegetable diet. Day three is a combination of vegetables and fruits, devoid of potatoes. Three glasses of milk with 8 bananas are taken on the fourth day. A limited portion of the wonder soup is helpful.
|Submitted by E L on April 2, 2008 at 12:55|
|Read more questions in Alternative Health|